Some individuals only have a few pounds they want to take off, while others really need some fat burners to get rid of that extra poundage. We all know that when it comes to losing weight it means burning the fat, otherwise we are unsuccessful. There is no shortage of diets, programs, supplements and many other types of resources to help you reach your weight loss goals.
What it really comes down to though, is “do it yourself”. The resources are only as good as the operators. In other words if you aren’t using the resources right then no matter how good they are, you are not going to get the ultimate results.
Something else to remember as well is, you are unique, your body is unique, so therefor the fat you are being plagued with is unique. So it makes sense that what may work for one when it comes to fat burners may not be as effective as it is for someone else. So we need to change the wording maybe just a little bit to “Do it FOR yourself.
Let’s start at the beginning and look at what fat is and what really makes it.
if you look at “fat” as a noun it means….
- Thinner people have more brown fat then then those that are over weight.
- It is also indicated that when brown fat is stimulated it will burn calories.
- It is known that child have more brown fat compared to adults, and it helps the kids to stay warm.
- There are suggestions that brown fat is more active in the colder months.
- Brown fat is believed to burn white fat.
- White fat cells greatly outnumber the brown fat cells
- These indicators have led some to believe that if a way can be found to stimulate and increase the brown fat in an over weight individual then it might help them to lose weight. There has also been the proposal that sleeping in a cooler room with make the brown fat burn more calories.
- We possess a lot more white fat compared to brown
- .The job of white fat is to provide us with energy.
- White fat also produces hormones that gets picked up by the bloodstream.
- The fat that is measured with calipers from your exercise coach and provides the measuring stick for your total body fat.
- You probably notice it on your thighs and buttocks. However, some experts say this type of fat may not be as detrimental to your health as deeper fat like visceral fat is. They are not taking into account however how important it is to you in respect to your appearance.
- Belly subcutaneous fat cells are believed to be far more dangerous health wise now.
- This is deep fat that wraps around your organs.
- Those with large waists and bellies are dealing with visceral fat.
So there you have a break down as to the type of fats you may be dealing with, so the big question is which fat are you targeting, and are the targeting methods the same for each type of fat?
What fat are you targeting?