When it comes to home decorating, there is nothing better than the ‘finishing touches’ that we love to play with at the end of a room re-design. One of the most important finishing touches are the light fixtures. Now these can be quite expensive to buy, and as we are all interested in DIY we should explore making our own light fixtures. There are some fabulous ideas out there, let’s take a look at some of the best.
1. Brass Chandelier DIY via One Kings Lane (incredible, right?!)
2. Brass Wall Sconce via Vintage Revivals
4. Found these awesome kits you can buy to make your own (shopping for supplies is the hardest part of these projects). Plus these designs are super pretty.
5. Geometric Copper Pendant Light via Design Milk.
6. DIY Bent Arm Chandelier via Vintage Revivals. Mandi has too much talent for one human, don’t you think! That chandelier blows my mind.
See more 10 Awesome DIY Brass Light Fixtures
The above features some fascinating and clever brass light fixtures. I like brass, it is easy to keep dust free so will look clean for years to come as long as you give the brass a proper clean using Brasso from time to time.
The next page features some more ingenious DIY light fittings, you will be sure to find something that appeals. The best part of the following is they are all recycled!